Regent College is a leading private education institution based in London. The University provides higher education to the students by offering numerous courses including foundation year to master’s degree. The university has achieved 93% of student satisfaction rate by the National Student Survey 2022. So, if you want to study in the UK you can easily choose Regent College London for your higher education destination.
Why Study at Regent College London
Regent College London is a London based private university. As an international student you will find a lot of reasons to study at this university. Such as-
- The university offers a range of industry related and career focused courses in Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.
- The university offers education from highly experienced academic faculty whose aim is to deliver lessons that are dynamic and motivating.
- The small class size of this university ensures one to one support to all the students.
- The university has achieved 93% student satisfaction rate according to the National Student Survey 2022.
- The university provides career support for all the students including CV building, preparing cover letter, job search tools etc.
History of Regent College London
Regent College London has a successful history of education. It is a part of Regent Group. Regent Group gained strength over the many years of establishment of Regent College London 2010. Initially the college was delivering BTEC Higher National Diplomas and providing alternative progression into higher education.
In 2013, The university opened admissions to the public. The university has opened their higher education by delivering foundation year to masters degree.
As a college, they have achieved many goals such as positive outcomes for QAA Higher Education review.
Location of Regent College London
The university has 5 campuses in London. As an international student you should know the location of your campus as you can’t always be in your campus. You may go out for shopping or other purposes so you should know the distance of your campus from your home or other places. So, to help you out we are giving location of 5 campuses of Regent College here-
- Central London ( Great Titchfield Street): Regent Hill Fitzrovia, House,153GreatTitchfield Street, London, W1W 5BD
- Central London ( Holborn): Regent Hill house, 153 Great Titchfield Street, Fitzrovia, London, W1W 5BD
- Harrow: Regent House, 167 Imperial Drive, Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 7HD.
- Kingsbury: Masons House, 1-9 Valley Drive, London, NW9 9NG
- Wembley: Madison House, 24-28 London Road, Wembley Middlesex, HA9 7EX
Intakes of Regent College London
The university Generally offers 4 intakes for the international students. So, as an international student you must check the intake before applying for any course. Intakes of Regent College are-
Courses of Regent College London
Regent College London offers numerous courses in Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels for the international students. Such as-
- FdSc Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Management with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Care with Foundation Year (UOB)
- BSc (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Computing with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Mechanical Engineering with Foundation Year
- BEng (Hons) Software Engineering with Foundation Year
- FndCert International Foundation Programme (Engineering)
- LLB (Hons) Law with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Marketing with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Science with Foundation Year
- FndCert International Foundation Programme (Business Management)
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Foundation Year
- FndCert International Foundation Programme (Health and Human Sciences)
- BA (Hons) Sports Management with Foundation Year
- FndCert International Foundation Programme (Computing)
- BA (Hons) Law and Business with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Nutrition with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (People Management) with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Finance) with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Retail) with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Marketing) with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Supply Chain) with Foundation Year
- NCUK International Year One (IYOne) in Business
- BA (Hons) Accountancy with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Science
- BSc (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- BA (Hons) Accountancy
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Finance)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (People Management)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Marketing)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Retail)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Supply Chain)
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Care (UOB)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BEng (Hons) Software Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Care (UOB)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BEng (Hons) Software Engineering
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc International Management
- MSc Software Engineering
- MSc Social Care, Health and Wellbeing
- MSc Accountancy and Financial Management
Tuition Fees for the International Students at Regent College London 2022/23
The university offers different tuition fees at different levels for the international students. Tuition fees of this university range from medium to lower than the other universities in the UK.
Scholarships for the International Students at Regent College London
As an overseas student you will get standard scholarships from RCL that will make your tuition fees more affordable. The University offers different tuition fees at different levels of study. Such as-
You should pay a £500 CAS deposit within 2 weeks of receiving a conditional offer letter from the university to secure the scholarship and your place at the university.
Entry Requirements for the International Students at Regent College London
As an international student your academic entry requirement should be according to the educational qualification of your country. So, here we are giving some country specific entry requirements so that it can help you to prepare yourself to study in the UK as well as study at RCL.
English Language Requirement:
If you want to study abroad but you are not a native English speaker then you must have to prove your English language proficiency before applying to any university. The accepted English Language test in Regent College is-
Documents requirements of Regent College London
If you want to study at This University you will need two types of documents as you are an international student. Such as-
Documents required for application
- All academic Certificates and transcripts
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Updated CV
- Academic reference Letter
- Job reference Letter
- Statement of Purpose
- UK student Visa
Documents Required for visa Application
- UK Visa Application form
- Valid Passport
- Proof of financial Statement
- Proof of accommodation Support
- Tuberculosis test
- Biometric Information
- Travel history
International Student Support at Regent College London
Regent College is a private university in London whose main focus is to provide different student support services so that the international students feel comfortable while studying at this university. The university’s student support center provides following services to the students:
- If you are experiencing family issues, relationships or any personal issues the university will provide you with personal support services to help you with those issues.
- The university provides library facilities to provide you guidance and support for reading and assignments.
- The university provides career support including CV building, cover letter guidance, making job applications, developing communication skills etc.
- The university provides student wellbeing support including improving your mental health, academic support, technological support etc. to help you to study at RCL.
Alumni Facilities at Regent College London
Regent College is a private university which provides numerous support for the alumni who completed their graduation from the university. Such as-
- As a Regent’s alumni you will receive a £1500 discount on your overall tuition fees at your further studies at the university.
- You will get a degree certificate, transcript, programme verification letter from the university as the university alumni.
- The university will provide you career support including CV making, job application, or other career support even after your graduation.
- You will be able to keep life long relationships with the university by joining the Global Network of Alumni Ambassador Volunteer.
Accommodation Facilities at Regent College London
The university has 2 halls of residence for the students. Such as-
- Stuhomes Kirby Street: This residence is located in the hidden gem of Holton garden. This house provides luxury studio accommodation with 24/7 CCTV facilities, laundry facilities, fully furnished studio with premium kitchen and many more facilities.
- Stuhomes Piccadilly Court: It is a newly refurbished building with 24/7 CCTV facilities, fully furnished rooms with shared kitchen, laundry services, social common room etc.
The university also offers private accommodation for the students who want to live outside the university residence. You can apply for private residence through the university’s agents like NAL Safe Agent, ARLA Propertymark etc.
Application Process of Regent College London
As an international student you should follow some steps for getting a CAS letter from RCL. You will not get the CAS letter or can not apply for the Visa without maintaining the steps. So here we are giving the application process of RCL so that it can help you out.
- You have to apply with all the entry requirements.
- Make £500 CAS payment for getting an Unconditional offer letter.
- You must Pass the pre CAS interview to get the CAS letter.
- You can’t apply for the visa without getting a CAS letter from RCL.
How to Apply at Regent College London?
Do you want to apply at Regent College London? Applying to the university without any hassle is a great thing, right? So, we are here to help you. No worries just Click the “ Apply Now” button below and you will find a registration form. Filling up the form properly with accurate information you will be successfully registered with AIMS Education.
Then soon one of our experienced counselors will contact you. He/She will help you to apply at the university smoothly. The expert counselor of AIMS Education will help you with any kind of difficulties you may face while applying to the university