AIMS Education Bangladesh Dhaka Office will arrange a UK Application Day-Make Your Goals a Reality on 24th October, Monday from 11 am to 5 pm. At this event, you will have a great opportunity to directly meet Mr. Abdul Hamid, Regional Manager (South Asia) and Mr. Kully Virdee, International Officer (Pathways South Asia) of QA Higher Education.
What will a student get by participating at this event?
Attending this event, you will get the opportunity of spot assessment with upto 30% scholarships. Besides, meeting these knowledgeable and enlightened minds, you will have a crystal clear understanding on the procedures and method of studying in the UK. Is that all? No! You will get all the updated top to bottom information on the top ranked 5 participating universities.
What are the universities that are participating at this event?
At our UK Application Day-Make Your Goals A Reality, you will get a chance to enroll in the higher ranking UK universities. The universities that you can apply through our events are-
- Ulster University
- Northumbria University
- University of Roehampton
- Solent University
- University of South Wales.
So, aspiring students, take part in this event and know more about the study opportunities, entry requirements, application process, visa and immigration requirements, accommodation, and much more.
What are the benefits of attending this event?
There are immense benefits of attending this event. Such as:
- Direct interaction with the university representatives.
- By accessing your documents from the representative directly, you can check your eligibility to the entry requirements for the course.
- The application team will help you to submit your application directly.
- You can discuss with the counselors about the campus facilities, location, student support services, application processing time, and many more.
- Opportunity to learn about the full or partial scholarships, discounts, and bursaries.
- Get more information about the Internships, graduate route visas, and post study opportunities.
- Scope to learn about the required university application documents, visa application documents, education expenses, and many more.
- No service charge and no application fees needed.
- Attend this event free of cost.
- Get your confidence boosted up on foreign education by talking to the Regional Manager and International officer.
- Chance to learn about the job opportunities and about the graduate route visa.
So, to book your seat to attend this remarkable event, register as early as possible.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the entry fee for this event?
Ans: No, you can attend this event completely free of charge.
Q. Can my friends or family accompany me at this event?
Ans: Yes, there is no restriction on bringing your friends and family to this event.
Q. What are the documents should I bring to the envent?
Ans: The documents you need to bring at this this event for spot assessment are-
- Copies of your academic documents. Such as: certificates, transcripts, English language proficiency test certificate, passport, CV, personal statement etc.
Q. When will the event take place and where?
Ans: The event will take place on 24th October at AIMS Education, Dhaka Branch.
Q. Can I attend this event anytime?
Ans: The event will start at 11 am and will end at 5 pm. So you have to come in between. It will be better to come earlier so that you will get the chance to meet your inquiries properly. Besides, the more you are late, the more rush you will find.
Q. Is the IELTS test mandatory to attend this event?
Ans: No, you don’t need to take any IELTS or other test to attend this event. But English Language proficiency is needed while you are making a university application. Without it, it may be possible you will get a conditional offer letter.
Q. How can I communicate with the representatives while I have problems speaking English?
Ans: Don’t worry. The representatives are quite friendly. Besides, our counselors will help you to have easy communication.
Q. Do I need to schedule the appointment earlier?
Ans: You will need to register and book your seat.
???? ?????????, ????? ??????
House # 3, Level # 01 (Next to NRB Bank),
Road # 07, Block # F, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Phone: +880 1894-928200